Friday, September 6, 2013

What do you get when you put the BMV and a strip Club together?

... a Chinese physical examination hospital.

A little catch up...

Hello everyone, sorry with not being so active, I've been busy with a lot of stuff since my last post.  Getting back from Shenzhen and then heading straight back to Shanghai-Nanjing.  In the chaos of moving, getting registered as a long term citizen, picking classes, going to class. I finally feel like I have some breathing room. 

So those who don't know, I have a youtube channel with video blogs (vlogs) when I don't feel like writing. Anyways, there's a tour of my apartment and my bungy jump experience there, so you can check that out as you please.  

YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/user/mchan812/videos

For the most part, I think I'm adjusting well.  I must admit I am getting a little home sick, and when I say home sick, I mean just my American environment (mainly for running and what not and super fast internet). I didn't think I would get homesick, but it happens. I'm trying to stay positive and be on top of my studies

Anyways, back to the main point of this blog...

I went and go get a medical examination a few days ago.  Worst experience ever. Hospitals, one would think a hospital would be uncomfortably clean or at least appear to be. Nope not here. When it was all said and done, I felt like I needed to be showered in pool of bleach and other cleaning chemicals. (Or take the alcohol pads and swab my whole body... multiple times).  When I had to have blood drawn, I thought back to my friend Sara back in the states, how she said she bring her own needles.  I really wish I listened to her.

But the overall experience was quick and painless for the most part.  I had a couple angry doctors, don't know if that's how they normally are or they didn't like me/all the foreigners.  The hospitals in China have everything down to a system.  Wait in line, pay the money, wait in line again, get man handled, go home feel disgusting.

School has started, so the blogging frequency many get lower, but I'll either make up for it by having more content or do a lot more quick little blogs, like a microblog.

Until next time,

-MC






No comments:

Post a Comment