Saturday, August 24, 2013

Shenzhen travels and Hong Kong Adventures

Hello hello everyone,

Well school is about to start next week, so I decided to go see my friend Kevin in Shenzhen for a short vacation trip. It makes it really convenient to go to Macau  where I'll be Bungie jumping on Monday. It was also nice of the family his living with to welcome me to there home. Saves a lot of money on lodging. 

But anyways, flights to Shenzhen where much more expensive that I thought. So in order to save some cash I decided to take the train... A 18 hour long trip. I was fortunate enough to upgrade my seat to a sleeper cot unwise the ride would have been hell. (My flight from the US to China was only 17 hours. )

I've been having a wonderful time catching up with Kevin and meeting his friends here. The girls are so cute here, I don't want leave. Haha. We decided to go to Hong Kong as a spur of the moment thing. I've never been to Hong Kong so I thought why not. 


This is Jerald Kevin's little brother, we're crossing the bridge to get to Hong Kong.



 Busy busy streets in 九龍 Hong Kong. It really reminded me of New York. As we were waiting, Kevin and I took pictures of each other taking pictures of one another. Haha :)

 

On the Hong Kong island side. It was a lot alike the 九龍 but with a touch of San Fan because of the hills. It's really interesting to see the British influence, and it doesn't seem like a Chinese city at all. Imagine Chicago China town but the size of Manhattan island pack like this:


That's HK for you. It's a great place to visit. Highly suggest everyone visit at least once. I'm hoping I'll be able to go back again soon. 

Bungie jumping in 2 days. Can't wait!!! Be on the look out for the next Vlog there will be a special guest appearance. 

-MC

No comments:

Post a Comment