Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Marathon.. death to my knees

Hello Hello,

2nd day with my new VPN and I'm back online now. So the marathon I've been training for the past 3-4 months is in 5 days now... And let's just say I have not been up keeping up with my training. 

I'm a bit nervous... correction I'm terrified.  Before I came to China, I think I was in the best shape of my life. Lifting, swimming, running, doing doubles 3 times a week, I felt great.  As long as I get to China, BLAH! I turn in to a mess. I am glad that I put in a lot of miles before China, there's a Chinese saying that goes perfect here.  好的开始,是成功的一半, a good start, is half the battle. 

Getting away from my marathon problems... China updates:

Girlfriend: no, school: sucks, internship: pending, money: broken. 

I've had some odd approaches by some girls here.  Most recently, I met a girl at an event, and at the time she had a boyfriend of two years.  Two days later, poof no more. The most awkward part about this story is that she tell me I'm attractive, I'm flattered but..., and that "I'm not a reason for why they split up." Oh... she only wants to speak to me in English, so I'm thinking "green card maybe?"

Anyways, back to work.  Until next time!

-MC

No comments:

Post a Comment