Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve the day of apple giving?

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! Here let me give you an apple!

Apparently that's the thing here in China give someone an apple, maybe it's because Christmas Eve in Chinese is 平安夜, and maybe it sounds like an apple? Honestly I think it's just to sell apples, oh well an apple a day keeps the constipation at bay. I got two today, so I feel loved.

Here is one of them:

Super Kawaii right?

Good and bad news, my mom randomly decides to come to celebrate Chinese New Year this year, so the majiang table will have enough people, yay! But, it looks like I'll have to see her sooner than I thought.  Just kidding, I think it'd be nice to spend the New Years with family for the first time in a long time. I'll admit, it might actually be nice to have Connie around too, just cause it'd be easy to win her money in majiang.

I've already started saying my goodbyes to people who I might not see again, all I can do now is tell them how much I value their friendship and how great it was to get to know them. I'm actually going to miss being here next semester.

Well time for bed, goodnight and good morning everyone.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday,

-MC



No comments:

Post a Comment