Thursday, December 19, 2013

Final Stretch...sort of

I'm down to my last month in Nanjing finally.  I just got back from my "interview," what a wonderful experience that was. Oh, also during that time I got accept for my internship at Morningstar, where I'll be a marketing intern.

I have one more paper to write and then I'll be done with the heavy lifting for the semester, aside from studying for finals and whatnot. Although, the learning fatigue is already settling in, looks like its going to be a long last month.

On a happier note, an early Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone out there, hoping everyone is safe and happy during the holiday season. No one go killing anyone for an PS4 or Xbox One, it's not a tickle me Elmo, that toy is the bomb.

Well, that's about it really, at least for now.

Until next time.

-MC

No comments:

Post a Comment